MEN'S STRETCH HYDROPEAK GERRY LOPEZ BOARDSHORTS - 18 IN.
Decades ago at G-Land, Gerry Lopez started painting camo prints on his surfboards to cut the glare of the tropical sun. Now, we’ve taken our simplest and most minimal surf trunks and added some of Gerry’s prints to build the Stretch Hydropeak Gerry Lopez Boardshorts.
With four-way stretch for the most dynamic movement, they’re made from a superlight, durable and fast-drying 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
The streamlined performance fit is optimized to reduce binding and chafing, and we’ve replaced a traditional, multipiece waistband and fly with a fused waistband that eliminates a fabric layer and conforms to the shape of the hips, staying snug to the body through a full range of motion.
For travel ease, the shorts can also pack snugly into the small pocket on the seat, which has an internal key loop and a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with a pull cord for ease of use.
A notched hem provides additional mobility through the leg. Outseam is 18"
- Superlight, fast-drying 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Traditional, multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fused waistband that eliminates a fabric layer; the curved design follows the natural shape of the hips
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Right-seat pocket has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and pull cord; the shorts can also pack into the pocket for travel ease
- Notched hem for ease of movement; outseam is 18"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Thailand.
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.