Little Rippas - Croc Froth Kids' SUP
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Length: 6'7"
- Width: 26"
- Thickness: 3.75"
- Volume: 74 litre
Every Little Rippas Kids SUP comes with:
- a set of fins
- a legrope
- an adjustable paddle
THE CROC FROTH is Frotha’s imagination running wild and is designed for fun on the water. This board has stability in the surf and will stand out paddling on the creek. Like all the Little Rippas, the Croc Froth can be used as a learn to surf board as much as a SUP. It’s unique outline and nose is inspired by the real deal croc. With a three-fin thruster set-up and swallow tail the Croc Froth will shred.
• 3mm soft EVA crocodile skin deck grip to the deck and rails for comfort and safety
• Thick rubber stoppers on either end for safety
• Handle off-centre for ease of carrying for little arms
• FCSII plug system to allow for multi-use fins
• Lightweight and durable fused cell EPS foam blank
• Two 5mm plywood stringers for extra strength
• Wrapped in 2 x 6oz single layer fiberglass shells
• Thin bamboo laminate on the deck to add more strength when kids are in the standing position
• 3 x plastic thruster fins
• Leash – 7mm chord and rail saver
• Adjustable paddle to suit any child’s height plus small handle to fit comfortably into little hands