The all NEW ATLANTIS is the latest addition to the SIC’s race category boards, built for rough water, moderate to heavy downwind, and swell conditions.
The ATLANTIS is designed with a deep cockpit and high rail line for secondary stability and mitigates water flow into the cockpit. It has a diamond-shaped tail giving the boards excellent rail to rail stability without losing its agility. This board can handle a big ocean swell and surf nicely. The step channel was added to the bottom for directional tracking like its counterpart, the RS. This board features a single venturi drain integrated with the EZ-Grab handle to clear water that flows into the cockpit quickly.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- STEP CHANNEL BOTTOM - Provides directional tracking
- DUGOUT COCKPIT - Provides lower centre of gravity for better stability
- NEW – VENTURI DRAINAGE DUCT - For rapid evacuation of water from cockpit
- BUNGEE TIE-DOWNS ON THE NOSE - Allows for gear storage
- EZ-GRAB CARRY HANDLE - For easy transport and less fatigue
- CROSS-CUT EVA DECK PAD - For traction and grip
- LEASH PLUG - To connect a leash for safety
- GORE-TEXTM BREATHER VENT - Allows board to breathe and prevent delamination
- ACTION CAMERA MOUNT ON THE NOSE - To capture your adventures on the water