SIC 2PC BOLT 80 PADDLE
The Bolt Standard and Bolt Slim utilize the same new blade used on the Maliko, which is a shorter and wider (LAR) shape. This paddle is excellent for all-around recreation paddling, SUP surfing, and SUP foiling. The Bolt is offered in both standard and slim shaft, ensuring an excellent fit for any paddler. This shaft is softer than the Maliko, which makes it very comfortable for everyday paddlers and beginners. Once cut to the appropriate length, the Lever Lock adjustment system allows you to maximize your paddling comfort and versatility. The shaft and blade have a higher glass composition, so while slightly heavier than the Maliko and Battle, the higher glass content makes the Bolt very durable. The shaft is compatible with both SIC's Ergo2 CTL grip and Lever Lock adjustable grip.
SIC's 2021 collection of paddles was developed from the ground up. The ultimate goal was to create the perfect, comprehensive range to suit all paddlers from the most elite in the world, like those men and women on the SIC team, recreational fitness, beginners, and youth paddlers. From top to bottom, the SIC paddle range utilizes a wide variety of materials offering a multitude of flexes, blade shapes, and grip options. SIC are confident that you will find the perfect paddle for you in this extensive range.
SIC paddles are available in various blade sizes and materials to give maximum performance, function, and strength. The higher-end Carbon and fiberglass blades feature an ABS tip protection, sandwiched between the carbon layers to improve overall strength and durability. The thermoplastic blades offer an affordable and durable option for beginners, clubs, and schools.
For 2021, we introduce a newly designed standard diameter shaft that covers the majority of paddlers. This is offered in a variety of flexes, from firm to soft. New for 2021 is SICs all-new slim shaft, designed for women paddlers/smaller hands and anyone who prefers a thinner shaft.
This cut-to-length (CTL) paddles come with ergonomic hollow 3K Carbon blow-molded T-grip handles, which get glued in after the rider has cut the shaft to the desired length. SIC adjust-to-fit (ATF) paddles come with a 6" adjustable Lever Lock handle, which allows the rider to cut the shaft to the shortest desired length while still adjusting the length when needed. All CTL paddles are compatible with the ATF system. As long as the CTL shafts are compatible, you can cut off your glued in handle and then replace it with a Lever Lock (ATF) handle instead.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- BLADE SIZES 80 AND 90 SQ. INCHES: Low Aspect Ratio (LAR - shorter and wider than Battle). Shape made of 65% carbon & 35% glass prepreg, ABS, PU core
- EXCELLENT FOR ALL-AROUND RECREATION PADDLING, SUP SURFING, AND SUP FOILING:The carbon glass blend makes for a light yet durable blade
- FLEX: 45 MM, MADE OF 65% CARBON & 35% GLASS PREPREG, NON-SLIP TEXTURE: Soft flex for comfortable for everyday paddlers and beginners
- SHAFT LENGTH: 221CM (Cut shaft to fit your size)
- STANDARD SHAFT DIAMETER: For a traditional paddling feel in hand
- LEVER LOCK W/ ABS T2-GRIP: Adjust paddle length when you need it
- SHAFT COMPATIBLE WITH ERGO2 GRIP OR LEVER LOCK ADJUSTABLE GRIP: Lightest weight or maximum adjustability - 6"/15.2cm
- Code: 105430
- Model: Bolt
- Shaft Material: 65% Carbon - 35% Fiberglass
- Paddle Grip: ABS T2-Grip
- Shaft Type: Round
- Shaft Flex: 45mm flex
- Adjusting system: Leverlock
- Paddle Weight: 3 lbs / 655 gr
- Paddle Length: 220
- Blade width: 7.3'' / 186 mm
- Country of manufacture: China
- Paddle Material: 65% Carbon - 35% Fiberglass
- Shaft length: 87" / 221 cm
- Shaft diameter: 28.3 mm
- Blade material: 65% Carbon - 35% glass prepreg
- Blade angle: 10°
- Blade Area: 80in² / 516 cm²
- Blade length: 17.6'' / 448 mm