SIC BATTLE 85 PADDLE
The Battle Standard features a new blade that is longer and narrower (HAR) than the Maliko. This new and unique blade face is well suited for high cadence paddling like sprinting and technical racing, and distance paddling due to the narrow blade width. The Battle has a standard diameter shaft and grip with a firm flex to give you the most power to the blade face, and yet, it is soft enough not to overstress your shoulders. The non-slip texture on the shaft will provide both comfort and grip while paddling hard. The CTL shaft and Ergo2 T-Grip will allow you to cut to the perfect length and paddle comfort. The shaft is compatible with both SIC's Ergo2 CTL grip and Lever Lock adjustable grip.
SIC's 2021 collection of paddles was developed from the ground up. The ultimate goal was to create the perfect, comprehensive range to suit all paddlers from the most elite in the world, like those men and women on the SIC team, recreational fitness, beginners, and youth paddlers. From top to bottom, the SIC paddle range utilizes a wide variety of materials offering a multitude of flexes, blade shapes, and grip options. SIC are confident that you will find the perfect paddle for you in their extensive range.
SIC paddles are available in various blade sizes and materials to give maximum performance, function, and strength. The higher-end Carbon and fiberglass blades feature an ABS tip protection, sandwiched between the carbon layers to improve overall strength and durability. The thermoplastic blades offer an affordable and durable option for beginners, clubs, and schools.
For 2021, SIC introduce a newly designed standard diameter shaft that covers the majority of paddlers. This is offered in a variety of flexes, from firm to soft. New for 2021 is this all-new slim shaft, designed for women paddlers/smaller hands and anyone who prefers a thinner shaft.
This cut-to-length (CTL) paddles come with ergonomic hollow 3K Carbon blow-molded T-grip handles, which get glued in after the rider has cut the shaft to the desired length. Our adjust-to-fit (ATF) paddles come with a 6" adjustable Lever Lock handle, which allows the rider to cut the shaft to the shortest desired length while still adjusting the length when needed. All CTL paddles are compatible with the ATF system. As long as the CTL shafts are compatible, you can cut off the glued in handle and then replace it with a Lever Lock (ATF) handle instead.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- BLADE SIZES 75 AND 85 SQ. INCHES - With a High Aspect Ration Shape (HAR - longer narrower shape) made of 100% 12k carbon prepreg, ABS, PVC core. For power and efficiency while sprinting or over longer distances
- FLEX: 35 MM, 100% 3K PREPREG CARBON, NON-SLIP TEXTURE - Firm flex which gives maximum power to the blade face for acceleration and top-end speed
- STANDARD DIAMETER - For a traditional paddling feel in hand
- 3K CARBON ERGO2 T-GRIP - Provide both comfort and grip while paddling hard
- Code: 105425
- Model: Battle
- Shaft Material: 100% prepreg 3K Carbon
- Paddle Grip: 3K Carbon ergo2 T-Grip
- Shaft Type: Round
- Shaft Flex: 35 mm flex
- Adjusting system: Cut to lenght (CTL)
- Paddle Weight: 1.9 lbs / 420 gr
- Paddle Length: 220
- Blade width: 7.2'' / 182 mm
- Country of manufacture: China
- Paddle Material: 100% Carbon
- Shaft length: 87" / 221 cm
- Shaft diameter: 27.8 mm
- Blade material: 100% 12K Carbon Prepreg
- Blade angle: 10°
- Blade Area: 85in² / 548 cm²
- Blade length: 17.3'' / 440 mm