SHARKSKIN PERFORMANCE WEAR LONG PANTS
These Sharkskin longpants use a Chillproof and 4-way stretch neoprene hybrid design to provide maximum warmth, maximum fit, and maximum mobility when in and on the water. The Chillproof material in the legs and crotch provide wind and thermal protection. The neoprene in the seat area provides more comfort for extended periods of sitting and more stretch for a better fit. The neoprene panels in the shin area of the legs provide the best design for water shedding of cold water – whether you are paddling or on the jetski. The high rear waist provides exceptional comfort and warmth when in a seated position and the longpant design provides warmth and 100% sun protection for your legs.
Great for all watersports including scuba diving and snorkelling in warmer waters and any watersport where you need maximum warmth in cold water or Winter temperatures.
About Performance Wear
Performance Wear uses the best combination of Chillproof 3-layer fabric where you need warmth + Compression fabric where you need maximum flexibility and for best muscle performance + 4-Way Stretch neoprene where you require extra comfort and abrasion resistance to create a range of garments that provide full protections from the elements. By seeking feedback from and listening to the world’s best watersports athletes Sharkskin has designed the ultimate performance watersports range.
Performance Wear Features
Chillproof panels to keep you warm and protected from the elements -
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow yarn 'next to skin' fleece for warmth, comfort and superior moisture wicking properties.
Compression panels strategically placed to aid in endurance and muscle recovery –
- Breathable for additional ventilation and to regulate body temperature.
- Lightweight and flexible to allow for maximum movement during intense watersports.
Neoprene panels in the seat and shin areas for extra stretch and comfort –
- 4-Way stretch enables extra flexibility and fit.
- Non absorbent for enhanced water shedding.
Additional properties -
- Durable water repellent finish (DWR) to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- Non-chaffing, itch and odour resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant tops so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- SPF50+ for sun protection to avoid skin damage and melanoma.