Little Rippas - Jelly Froth Kids' SUP
Every Froth Monster Kids' SUP comes with:
- a set of fins
- a leg rope
- an adjustable paddle
THE JELLY FROTH is designed for smaller groms who want to learn to paddle in flat water and have a smooth transition to the surf. It’s designed with a wider nose and larger area for extra stability to boost confidence for all levels. The Jelly Froth brings the beginner quickly up to speed safely, with stability and confidence. Designed with a three-fin thruster set-up for progression into the surf, while a pulled in tail allows the board to pivot easily and turn.
- Weight 5.5kg
- Length 5ft 6in
- Width 28in
- Thickness 3in
- Volume 72.16L
- 3mm soft EVA crocodile skin deck grip to the deck and rails for comfort and safety.
- Thick rubber rubber stoppers on either end for safety.
- Handle off-centre for ease of carrying for little arms.
- FCSII plug system to allow for multi-use fins.
- Lightweight and durable fused cell EPS foam blank.
- Two 5mm plywood stringers for extra strength.
- Wrapped in 2 x 6oz single layer fibreglass shells.
- Thin bamboo laminate on the deck to add more strength when kids are in the standing position.
- 3 x plastic thruster fins.
- Leash – 6mm chord and rail saver.
- Adjustable paddle (length range: 100-140cm).