Red Original AIRBELT PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICE (PFD)
- Quick release in unsafe situations for super-fast inflation, a compact option compared to bulky buoyancy aids
- Reusable for all outdoor adventures, simply replace the gas canister after emergency inflations
- Remain visible in all light conditions with the reflective strip located on the front of the PDF pouch
- Extra safe features include manual valve for deflation or inflation and bright yellow vest colour
- Additional small storage pocket for keys or change, made to be water resistant for paddle adventures
- Optional colours can match paddle board colours, made with durable waterproof fabric
Staying safe on the water is the number one priority for any watersports activities. We wanted to offer something that wasn't bulky and cumbersome and gave peace of mind, in the unlikely even you get into trouble.
Fast and easy to deploy the ISO certified 50N waistbelt PFD will prolong survival time when the user requires assistance in getting to safety. Comes with a 5 year guarantee. Available in three colours, grey, blue and purple.
How to use:
- The PFD sits comfortably around your waist and conceals the ISO Certified (EN ISO 12402-5 / 12402-6) 50 N bladder.
- To deploy should you require it, simply take the inflatable bladder out of the pocket, place over your head and inflate by pulling the inflation cord, with no adjustments required.
- Once deployed, the PFD can be re-armed by replacing the gas cylinder with another 16g CO2 cylinder, meaning it can be used multiple times.
- Premium waterproof fabric: Soft and comfortable to wear even if in direct contact with your skin.
- Large water-resistant storage pocket: Keep your essentials with you at all times.
- Reflective visibility strip: Helps people locate you in low light conditions.
- Easy to use grab handle: Pull out, put on, inflate (no neck adjustments required).
- D-ring attachments: For taking other items on the water with you and keeping them close to hand.
- Replaceable gas canister: In the unlikely event of using your PFD you can get replaceable gas canisters so it can be used again.
- Manual inflation valve: Can be used to add in more air or deflate the lung once back to safety.
- 5 Year Guarantee: On all parts.