FCS II ACCELERATOR PC TRI FINS
Speed, flow and response with added control. Excels in critical conditions.
· Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response with added control.
· Oversized, all-round template with a fuller tip.
· Ideal for surfers who like to attack the wave and perform aggressive turns.
· A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
· Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
· Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
· Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.