The Sharkskin Chillproof sleeveless top is designed for water sports enthusiasts who need 100% arm movement but also require comfort and warmth. The design has large arm sockets and a low-cut neckline to protect the body’s core while still allowing maximum mobility for your favourite watersports and activities.
The sleeveless top is perfect by itself as the ‘go to’ Chillproof garment for every watersport and every occasion or teamed up with a Rapid Dry short or long sleeve top as a second layer for extra insulation for all paddle, power and board watersports. Also fantastic as a second layer underneath a wetsuit for scuba diving and snorkelling to take the chill off in colder water or in Winter. This ‘go anywhere’ top gives you all the warmth and protection you need, without restricting your movement.
Chillproof is an aquatic specific windchill proof, 3-layer composite material with the thermal properties of a 2.5 to 3mm neoprene wetsuit but without many of the drawbacks of traditional wetsuits. Chillproof can be worn under a wetsuit for extra warmth and enhanced wind protection. Chillproof can also be worn by itself as the perfect watersports thermal wear or layered with other Sharkskin garments for extra warmth and insulation.
It is ideal for scuba diving and snorkelling, jet skiing, paddle watersports, board watersports, wind watersports, sailing and many other watersports.
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and 10K+ breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow fibre 'next to skin' fleece for warmth, comfort and superior moisture wicking properties.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- 4-way stretch ensures garments are non-restrictive allowing a full range of movement and are easy to get on and off.
- Non-chaffing, itch and odour resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- SPF50+ for sun protection to avoid skin damage and melanoma.
Designed to last
We source the world’s most technically advanced materials, create the highest quality design and utilize the best manufacturing techniques to create garments that are built to last.
At SHARKSKIN we are passionate about watersports activities and we care about minimising our impact on the environment. We use biodegradable and compostable packaging bags, minimise waste in our manufacturing and design long lasting products.