NAISH S25 JET FOIL COMPLETE
The Naish S25 Jet 2450, 2000 & 1650 share many similar features to its smaller 1050 & 1250 counterparts. The larger wings feature a slightly higher aspect ratio in a delta wing planform with moderate anhedral to deliver early lift and a low stall speed while maximising turning ability. These wings are the ideal choice for larger surfers surf foiling as well as SUP, downwind and Wing-Surf foiling. These wings are paired with the Stabiliser 450 backwing, which gives the complete setup more lift at lower speeds and are optimised for improved turning and pumping performance.
Meanwhile the Naish S25 Jet 1250 & 1050 foils feature a medium aspect ratio delta wing planform with moderate anhedral to deliver the optimum combination of early lift, speed and turning ability. These wings are the ideal choice for foil surfing as well as a wide range of disciplines from wind surfing and wing-surfing to downwind kite foiling. The 1250 & 1050 are the go-to sizes for surf foiling in faster, steeper surf. These wings are also an excellent option for lightwind kite foiling and windsurf foiling on crossover style boards. These wings are paired with the Stabilizer 320 backwing, which gives the complete setup more intuitive turning and response for pumping.
To make the S25 complete foil Naish’s best yet, each component has been completely redesigned with an emphasis on making them ultra lightweight and strong. The mast is a new design that is 25% lighter while improving bending resistance and torsional strength. The mast also features a new bonding system to the board mount as well as the fuselage connection resulting in a sealed and more direct board connection system.
Jet 2450 is ideal for riders +110 kgs
Jet 2000 is ideal for riders up to 110kgs
Jet 1650 is ideal for riders up to 100kgs
Jet 1250 is ideal for riders 75-95 kgs
Jet 1050 is ideal for riders 55-75 kgs
- Jet 2450, 2000 & 1650 Front Wing = Optimised early lift at low speeds
- Stabilizer 450 Back Wing = Early lift & intuitive turning
- 75 cm Mast = Improved turning & pumping performance
- Lighter Design = Better control & response
- Chopped Carbon/UD Carbon Fibre Wing/Stabiliser = 25% lighter than previous years
- Direct Connect Bonded with Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminium 75 cm Mast = Solid board connection + sealed mast
- Updated Aircraft Grade Aluminium Jet/Kite 64cm Fuselage = Lighter for S25 with stainless steel Helicoil M6 thread inserts
- 3 x 30mm & 2 x 20 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (connect wings to fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 3 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (connect mast to fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 4 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 Tab (direct connect plate to board) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant