PATAGONIA W'S R1 LITE YULEX SHORT
A more secure alternative to bikini bottoms, the formfitting, neoprene-free R1® Lite Yulex® Shorts are made of 1.5mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content.
Derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance, we blend the natural rubber with chlorine-free synthetic rubber to increase ozone- and UV-resistance and meet our rigorous standards for strength and durability. The interior lining is stretchy and fast-drying 100% recycled polyester, with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex on the exterior face.
The face fabric and lining are now solution-dyed—using 86% less water than conventional dyeing—and are laminated with water-based AquaA™ glue that’s free from harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Worn in your usual swimsuit size, the fit conforms to the body for flexibility and comfort while an elasticized waistband helps keep the shorts snugly in place.
The single back pocket has a handy key loop; seams are sewn with flatlock construction for next-to-skin comfort. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with solution-dyed 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant; lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Elasticized waistband
- Back pocket with key loop
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
Body: 1.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.