Men's Stretch Planing Boardshorts - 19 inch
Fully re-engineered with a new four-way stretch fabric, Patagonia's versatile, performance-focused Stretch Planing Boardshorts feature a slimmer profile with minimal drag. Similar to the trusted Wavefarer® Boardshorts design but with an updated fit that maximizes stretch and minimizes seams, the superlight Stretch Planings are made of durable, fast-drying 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Patagonia have replaced a traditional multipiece waistband and fly with a fused waistband that conforms to the shape of the hips, improving comfort and staying snug to the body through a full range of motion; the design also eliminates a fabric layer to reduce weight. A forward inseam helps eliminate chafing, and the curved outseam design moves more naturally with the body. Self-draining pocket on right hip has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use. Outseam is 19". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Slim fit
- Made of a light and durable 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Traditional, multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer; curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Curved outseam design for ease of movement; outseam is 19"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 119 g (4.2 oz)