Women's On Rail Organic Crew T-Shirt
This lightweight organic cotton T-shirt uses no GMO seeds or toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The On Rail Organic Crew T-Shirt is made from ringspun U.S.-grown organic cotton that’s sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. Original artwork is screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Crewneck styling with regular-fitting, classic straight silhouette. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Regular fit
- Classic crewneck T-shirt with a straight silhouette
- Ultrafine 40-singles ringspun organic cotton
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- 99 g (3.5 oz)