PATAGONIA Planing Roll Top Pack
Easily hauls wetsuits and soaked gear while keeping clothes and towels dry and organised.
We have to admit that when it comes to packing both wet and dry gear, we suffer from separation anxiety. That’s why we built the Planing Roll Top Pack—it keeps wet and muddy items separate from your dry, everyday essentials. The easy roll-top design lets you access your dry gear quickly (while keeping rain and moisture out) and compresses or expands to accommodate various-sized loads. The main compartment has plenty of room for a full day and features a slick fabric lining that can be turned inside out for easy cleaning. It also has seam taping throughout to keep out water and dirt and an internal zip-closing pocket for your keys and wallet. The large, external mesh pocket (designed to lay flat when not in use) carries your wetsuit, towels or waders and closes with an easy-access cinch cord; drain holes at the bottom of the pocket keep water from pooling. For all-day carrying comfort, the Planning Roll Top Pack has a breathable and hydrophobic shoulder harness, padded back panel and adjustable sternum strap and waist belt. External lash points let you attach a surfboard or any extra gear you need for the long haul. Made of a tough yet limber 300-denier, 100% recycled polyester with a TPU-film laminate and 100% nylon mesh.
- Tough, recycled polyester with TPU-film laminate for wet gear organisation
- Easy-access roll top compresses or expands to accommodate various-sized loads; exterior straps can fasten down the roll-top opening or secure a board to the outside of the bag
- Front mesh pocket is designed to lay flat when not in use, yet has ample room for all your wet gear
- Interior pocket organises small essentials
- Padded back panel for all-day carrying comfort
- Breathable and hydrophobic shoulder harness
- Adjustable sternum strap and removable waistbelt
- 760 g (1 lb 11 oz)