Red Paddle Co. Compact Inflatable SUP Package
HALF THE SIZE, DOUBLE THE ADVENTURE
Introducing the revolutionary 9’6” Compact, a full sized SUP that folds down to half the size of a conventional inflatable paddle board.
- Red Paddle Co.'s aim was to produce the most transportable board on the planet, without compromising on performance – and the result is the 9’6” Compact.
- Ten years in the making, this game-changing new board with international patent pending technology, folds down the middle and packs super-small.
- This innovative new board offers unprecedented convenience, so you can easily take it around town, hop on and off the train or even on your bike. Plus, it has never been easier to store your SUP!
- Most importantly, there’s no compromise on performance – the 9’6” Compact is as stiff and durable as all Red Paddle Co boards.
- The 9’6” Compact is a full-sized SUP that packs down to half the size of a conventional inflatable board. How is that possible, you ask? It’s all thanks to PACT™ technology.
- Following Red Paddle Co’s ongoing commitment to innovation, a new weaving process creates an extra-high-tensile thread matrix at the core of the board that combines with a super-strong but malleable outer layer and a tensile quad stringer-system.
- The result is a board that always keeps its shape when inflated, but packs down to an ultra-small size once you’ve let out the air.
THE COMPACT backpack is highly engineered to offer unique levels of adjustability and comfort, plus incredible shoulder and back support.
Red have created the most highly engineered SUP bag on the planet, and as it applies approximately 53% less downforce on the carrier’s lower back, you can travel for longer in comfort. With customisable lumbar support and adjustable height features, it’s suitable for almost any size of paddler. And it doesn’t stop there:
- Tubular closed cell padding on the handles
- Concentrated shoulder padding
- Brushed cotton shoulder and back cushioning
- Adjustable shoulder straps
All these combine to make it a pleasure to carry, whether you’re on a short walk to the water or off on an epic adventure.
Dimensions: Height: 560mm | Width: 420mm | Depth: 280mm
- UNPACK: PACT™ technology features a completely new durable material with a high resolution thread matrix but is malleable to ensure easy packing.
- UNROLL: The board wraps around itself and the Titan pump.
- UNFOLD: The split deckpad and offset valve creates a ‘living hinge’, allowing the board to fold easily down the middle.
- Length: 9’6” Width: 32“/813mm
- Thickness: 4.7”/120mm
- Volume: 222 litres
- Rider Weight: up to 95kg/209lb
- Full package weight: 12.7Kg
Creating a compact paddle was not an easy task, but Red have found the perfect solution: a five piece paddle.
As a result, it packs away perfectly, but it is still adjustable with no compromise on the water.
- MATERIAL: Made of high-modulus carbon for extra rigidity, with a durable pure nylon blade.
- ECO: The Nylon blade of the paddle is laser etched, with no printing, chemicals or transfers and produced with a single pure material. Meaning the design will stay on forever, resulting in no aesthetic implications.
- ASSEMBLY: Our new anti-twist adjustment system with 45 degree cut push-pin technology has resulted in our most compact paddle yet.
Even the fins have been redesigned and are only available with the new 9’6”Compact. They use a simple click fin system with a secondary screw for added security. The two off set fin boxes themselves are also compatible with standard FCS fins, so you can customise the feel of your board on the water.
Still the best pump on the market? Of course it is.
That’s why Red Paddle Co. have made room for it in the new compact bag: it completes the package perfectly. The Titan Pump is so efficient and well designed that you will be on the water in no time.
There are currently a limited number of Compact boards available for pre-order, arriving in November. Give us a shout at the SUP Centre for more info!