PATAGONIA M's Light and Variable Boardshorts - 18in
Functional simplicity at its finest: Patagonia took their most minimal, travel-savvy boardshorts and made them from superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The minimalist, travel-savvy Light & Variable® Boardshorts offer lightweight performance in the water and take up barely any space in a bag. Providing the best in functional simplicity with a trim silhouette and sleek, low-drag waistband, they’re made from fast-drying 100% recycled polyester with 2-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. The flat-lying fly has a ladderlock drawstring closure for additional durability, and the pared-down back pocket is self-draining, has an internal key loop and doubles as a compact stuff pouch. The pocket has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper and the side seams have small notches for increased freedom of movement. Outseam is 18". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of quick-drying and superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Grown-on waistband; flat-lying gasket fly with ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring
- Pared-down zippered back pocket for streamlined function; pocket has self-draining mesh pocket bag and internal key loop
- Notched outseam for movement
- Pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 18"; midlength is designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 102 g (3.6 oz)