NSP: Carolina - New for 2019
The new race board from NSP - Named after the Carolina Cup, this board excels in all conditions: beach starts, flat-water, surf, headwinds, sidewinds and choppy seas, making it an ideal raceboard for NZ coastal paddling. The Carolina was designed utilizing the characteristics of the Sonic, however, with a reduced rocker line giving the board more efficiency in flatter conditions.
Performing best when there is texture on the water, the Carolina is a recess decked board that will excel in 90% of the races and paddling conditions you'll encounter.
- Excels in flattish to medium downwind conditions.
- Strong in upwind and crosswind conditions.
- Lower rocker and improved efficiency compared to the Sonic.
- Recessed deck for lower centre of gravity and stability.
- Wide tail for easy buoy turns.
- Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain off the deck.