Ke Nalu 'Iwa Hydrofoil
New from Ke Nalu!
- The 'Iwa wing is optimally designed to provide early lift and maneuverability while still providing a stable platform with great drive.
- Adjustable rear stabilizer with two mounting positions and AOI (angle of incidence) adjustment with specially designed washer/shims that allow increments of ½ degree of adjustment.
- Fully modular system making transport and swapping components easy.
- Available with both plate and deep Tuttle systems.
- 66cm (26 in.) pre-preg. Carbon fiber mast
- Longer fuselage for improved stability.
- Every foil comes with a protective carrying case.
- Fully constructed with pre-preg. carbon fibre with an aluminum reinforced carbon fibre fuselage that is both stronger and stiffer than either an all carbon or all aluminum fuselage on its own.
Two Sizes Available:
- ‘Iwa 580: 235mm x 580mm – 1084cm2 - aspect ratio 3.33. The 580 is best suited for riders under 80kgs for small waves/swells. Riders up to 90kg+ in larger waves/swells. It also makes a great wake foil, a light wind kite foil or all around windsurf foil.
- ‘Iwa 775: 250mm x 775mm- 1496cm2 aspect ratio 4.14. The 775 is the “go to” foil for most in small to medium waves/swells and a good downwind SUP/Surf foil for riders up to 85kgs.
- Combo: both sizes to cover all your bases - downwind, kiting and surf.
*Weight recommendations are approximate for novice to intermediate riders. Varying conditions and skill levels can affect foil size.