SIC Tao Surf (TT) 10’6”
The TAO Surf series is inspired by traditional surf design. The full nose and rounded pintail help you drop into waves and then carve down the line with ease. The generous widths make the board stable, which comes in handy when punching through the shore break or standing out in the lineup. The Tao Surf is also a beautiful cruising board with a moderate rocker line that tracks and glides nicely through the water. It can accommodate multiple fin configurations (single fin or thruster setup). The overall volume is designed to suit the whole family.
Intermediate - advance surfers that want a durable paddleboard
Great board for kids learning to paddle
Families looking looking for an affordable board
The TAO Surf series is inspired by traditional surf design, letting you carve down the line with ease or paddle and cruise.
- SURF-INSPIRED LONGBOARD SURF SHAPES - Ideal for stable flat-water cruising and wave surfing
- MODERATE ROCKER PROFILE AND TAPERED RAILS - Ideal for flat-water glide and wave surf performance
- MOLDED EPS FOAM CORE - Watertight, lightweight durable and recyclable
- ULTRA-DURABLE EXTERNAL SHELL - Nearly ding-proof polyethylene for worry-free use
- ATTACHMENT POINTS AND BUNGEE ON DECK - To secure gear
- SOFT AND GRIPPY EVA FOAM DECK PAD - Comfort and control
- ERGO-GRIP CARRY HANDLE - Ease of transport and less fatigue
- FCS II TOOL-FREE REMOVABLE CENTER FIN - Tracking and surf performance (side fins optional - sold separately)
- ZERO WASTE MANUFACTURING PROCESS