NSP COCO FLAX CRUISE 9'8" X 32"
Paddling on the CocoFlax Cruise, gently crossing a quiet body of water is the essence of the stand-up paddling experience. NSP found that most SUP athletes covered their first meters on an NSP Cruise at some point. Its forgiving shape and universal accessibility make it a worldwide favorite.
CocoFlax Cruise Design
• The NSP Cruise is the most popular shape in the SUP range and currently one of the most popular boards in the world by a mile.
• Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels.
• Features a wider nose and rounded square tail, which creates a stable platform for easy turns.
• The bottom of the Cruise has a double concave with a single fin, helping gliding characteristics, making the Cruise a board that works both on flat water and in small waves.
Supplied with a CocoMat 8″ fin, the Cruise has that classic setup, ideal for long and drawn-out power turns. For flat water paddling, a single fin will outperform a multi-fin setup as well.
- Weight: 12 kg
- Board Type: Cruiser
- Construction: Cocoflax
- Length: 9'8''
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 4.625''
- Volume: 166.2L
- Weight: 9.4Kg
- Skill Level: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate