ENSIS WIND WING 3.5m
ENSIS Wings are for surfers who want to push boundaries in wing surfing. Your own and that of physics.
ENSIS Wings perform exactly the same in minimum winds and storms: with perfect flight stability, lots of power and maximum propulsion.
ENSIS Wings are simply fun - whether on the SUP board or with the hydrofoil. Thanks to their easy handling, even during assembly.
You will get on the water faster, have longer fun, learn easier and do better wing-surfing.
- FOR FIRST ATTEMPTS UP TO THE PRO: The wing flies extremely stable, is light in the hand and has incredible power and propulsion for starting, cruising and jumping. Ideal for everyone, from first discovery to professional level.
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE IN ALL WIND STRENGTHS: The unique design enables this perfect combination of stability, power and propulsion. Ideal for light winds up to gusts of wind. The sailcloth is stretched even without wind pressure, so that flutter is reduced and maximum control is guaranteed.
- FOR FREERIDE, WAVE AND FREESTYLE: Enormous propulsion, easily controllable power and perfect stability - these properties are combined with easy handling and guarantee maximum fun while freeriding, riding waves and freestyle.
- PERFECTLY PLACED HANDLES: The 4 handles are exactly where they need to be. 3 wide handles for perfect hand placement and a narrow handle in the middle of the strut for the harness ropes. For all windsurfers who don't want to do without a boom: thanks to the eyelet at the end of the strut, a boom can be easily mounted
- HIGHEST MATERIAL QUALITY, PRECISE PROCESSING: The highest quality was ensured with every piece processed. The wing is extremely robust and light.
- SMALL PACKAGE TO TAKE WITH YOU: The wing can be folded up very small and simply carried in the bag.
- ROBUST, LIGHTWEIGHT CANVAS: Tejin 3x3 fabric is used for the wing, the best material currently available on the market. The cloth from Japan combines stiffness and weight in the best possible proportion. Together with ENSIS Canopy, we were able to develop the robust, stiff and yet light ENSIS material concept.
- STRONG, COMFORTABLE HANDLES: The handles are made of highly resilient, plasticised fabric mixed with EVA. They are stiff and still comfortable to hold. Each handle is connected to the strut by a reinforcement that is wrapped around it. This distributes the force across the entire strut and not just concentrates on the junction. ENSIS handles allow very direct wing control.
- RESISTANT FRONT TUBE: The leading edge is reinforced with particularly resilient material in all connecting segments and in the wing tips. These ENSIS reinforcements prevent the tubes from chafing and thus increase the service life of the wing.
- STABLE TEAR-OFF EDGE: The trailing edge is reinforced with a Dyneema tape and is therefore much more resilient. This reduces flutter and ensures less wear and tear.
- FAST ONE-PUMP SYSTEM: The max-flow valve and the double inflate / deflate valves enable rapid inflation and equally rapid deflation.
- HIGHEST QUALITY OF THE TUBE SEAMS: The seams of the leading edge and the strut are offset with a layer of insignia. For the seams we use a highly resilient special thread from UK production. The ENSIS tubes are made for an extreme internal pressure of 7 to 9 psi. This enables the ENSIS Wing to have a maximally stable leading edge and strut.